A standard recipe for all BBQ occasions. Perfect for pork and chicken. When grilling meat, always use wood chips for a truly smoky flavor.
INGREDIENTS (for 8 servings):
- 1/3 cup steak sauce
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) can or bottle lemon-lime flavored carbonated beverage
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 4 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
In a medium bowl, combine the steak sauce, brown sugar, lemon-lime soda, butter, vinegar, onion powder, garlic powder, salt and ground black pepper. Mix together well and use on your favorite meat.