A festive mixture of tequila, orange liqueur, raspberry liqueur and lime juice is shaken together with ice and served in a salted glass.
INGREDIENTS (for 1 servings):
- 1 fluid ounce premium tequila
- 3/4 fluid ounce brandy-based orange liqueur (Grand Marnier®)
- 3/4 fluid ounce cointreau
- 3/4 fluid ounce simple syrup
- 1 fluid ounce raspberry flavored liqueur
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1/2 cup sweet and sour mix
Salt the rims of 2 large margarita glasses. To do so, pour salt onto a small plate, moisten the rims of the glasses on a damp towel and press them into the salt.
In a cocktail mixer 3/4 full of ice, combine tequila, Grand Marnier, cointreau, simple syrup, raspberry liqueur and lime juice. Pour in sweet and sour until ice is covered. Shake vigorously and strain into glass.