The unique smoky flavor of Adobo sauce makes this salsa a crowd pleaser. Easy to make with canned ingredients, your friends will think it came fresh from your garden.
INGREDIENTS (for 4 servings):
- 1 (28 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- 1/4 cup minced red onion
- 1/4 cup minced fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon adobo sauce from canned chipotle peppers
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh tarragon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
In a bowl, toss together the tomatoes, bell pepper, onion, cilantro, adobo sauce, tarragon, and vinegar. Season to taste with salt, cover, and refrigerate at least 30 minutes.
Homemade Salsa Secrets