Enjoy this Southwestern dip with your favorite tortilla chips!
INGREDIENTS (for 1 servings):
- 1 (14 ounce) can refried beans
- 1 (1.25 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 3 avocados - peeled, pitted, and mashed
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons minced onion
- 1 dash garlic salt
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup chopped green chile peppers
- 1/2 pound shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/2 pound shredded mild Cheddar cheese
- 2 medium fresh tomatoes, chopped
- 1 (2.25 ounce) can pitted black olives, sliced
Mix the refried beans and taco seasoning mix, and spread over the bottom of a large pie dish. Mix mashed avocados with lemon juice, onion, and garlic salt, and spread over the beans. Layer with sour cream, green chile peppers, Monterey Jack cheese, and Cheddar cheese. Top with tomatoes, and garnish with olives. Chill in the refrigerator until ready to serve.