Frozen mixed vegetables and stew beef are cooked in a slow cooker with bouillon cubes, crushed tomatoes and potatoes in this easy meal.
INGREDIENTS (for 1 servings):
- 1 1/2 pounds cubed beef stew meat
- 2 cups water
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 (28 ounce) can crushed tomatoes
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen mixed vegetables
- 2 potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 10 cubes beef bouillon, crumbled
- 2 teaspoons ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon dried basil
Place beef in a slow cooker. Pour in water. Stir in onion, tomatoes, mixed vegetables and potatoes. Season with bouillon, pepper, salt and basil. Cook on low 8 hours.