A rich, creamy potato soup brimming with flavor that everyone loves to come home to.
INGREDIENTS (for 6 servings):
- 8 ounces cubed cooked ham
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 1/2 pounds potatoes, peeled and diced
- 2 (14.5 ounce) cans chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon prepared Dijon-style mustard
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of celery soup
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1/2 teaspoon salt-free seasoning blend
In a large saucepan over medium-high heat, sautee ham and onions in the butter, until the onions are translucent. Stir in the mustard, then pour in the chicken broth. Add potatoes, bring to a boil and cook until potatoes are tender.
Combine the milk and cream of celery soup; stir in to the saucepan. Season with garlic powder, seasoned salt and salt-free seasoning blend. Heat through, but do not boil. Serve hot.