Light cookie with the taste of an Almond Joy candy bar.
INGREDIENTS (for 2 servings):
- 4 egg whites
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups flaked coconut
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup toasted and chopped almonds
Beat egg whites until stiff. Add sugar and vanilla gradually. Add coconut and flour; mix well.
Stir in chocolate chips and almonds; drop by teaspoonfuls onto lightly greased cookie sheet.
Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 15 minutes. Remove and cool.