Fruit juices, vinegar, hot sauce - a sweet/savory/spiciness waiting to take you to marinade heaven!
INGREDIENTS (for 8 servings):
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 teaspoons ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 1/4 cup finely chopped green onions
- hot pepper sauce to taste
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme
In a medium bowl, blend the vinegar, orange juice, pineapple juice, olive oil, pepper, garlic powder, green onion, hot pepper sauce, and thyme.
Place meat or fish in a shall glass dish or bowl, pierce with a fork on top a few times, and pour 1/2 of the marinade over it. Turn over and repeat. Marinate for at least 1 hour, up to 24 hours for the most flavor.