You'd never guess it's Tofu! Peanut and ginger flavors combine to create a wonderful Asian-flavored dish that everyone will love. Serve over white rice.
INGREDIENTS (for 2 servings):
- 1 (14 ounce) package firm tofu, cut into 3/4 inch cubes
- 1/3 cup chopped green onion
- 1 1/2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons grated fresh ginger root
- 1/4 cup chunky peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons flaked coconut
- sesame seeds
Heat olive oil and sesame oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Reduce heat to medium, and cook green onions for one minute. Add tofu, and continue cooking 4 minutes more, sprinkling with soy sauce halfway through. Gently stir in the peanut butter and ginger, being careful not to break the tofu, until well incorporated.
Remove from heat, and toss in coconut. Transfer to a serving dish, and sprinkle with sesame seeds.