Amazing chicken with just enough orange flavoring.
INGREDIENTS (for 4 servings):
- 2 tablespoons vegetable shortening
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1/3 cup frozen orange juice concentrate
Heat the shortening in a skillet over medium-high heat. In a bowl, mix the flour, condensed soup, seasoned salt, pepper, and salt. Dip chicken in the mixture to coat, and fry in the skillet until golden brown.
Place chicken in a slow cooker. Mix the chicken broth, brown sugar, and orange juice concentrate in a bowl, and pour over chicken in the slow cooker.
Cover, and cook 2 to 3 hours on Low or 1 to 2 hours on High.