A creamy, creamy Italian dressing is folded into cooked pasta, salami, black olives, celery and peas. That 's it. Chill overnight in the refrigerator and serve as a main course with crusty bread and a hearty red wine.
INGREDIENTS (for 2 servings):
- 1 (16 ounce) package fusilli pasta
- 1 cup frozen petite peas, thawed
- 2 (2 ounce) cans sliced black olives
- 1 cup cubed Genoa salami
- 3/4 cup chopped green onions
- 3/4 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 (.7 ounce) package dry Italian-style salad dressing mix
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons milk
In a large pot of salted boiling water, cook pasta until al dente, rinse under cold water and drain.
In a medium bowl combine mayonnaise, sour cream, milk and Italian dressing mix. Whisk together until smooth, set aside.
In a large salad bowl combine cooked and cooled pasta, peas, olives, salami, green onions, celery and parsley. Mix in dressing last, reserving 1/2 cup. Let sit over night in fridge. Stir before serving. Add extra dressing if pasta appears dry.