Choose the freshest tomatoes, zucchini and squash to give this light and quick angel hair dish a true taste of a summer afternoon in Italy. Serve with a loaf of crunchy Italian bread and fresh melon.
INGREDIENTS (for 4 servings):
- 1 (9 ounce) package BUITONI® Angel Hair Pasta, cooked according to pkg. directions
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup sliced and halved zucchini
- 1/2 cup sliced and halved yellow squash
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 large tomatoes - peeled, seeded and chopped
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1/3 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
HEAT oil in medium saucepan. Add zucchini, squash and garlic; cook for 3 minutes; Add tomatoes and basil; cook for 5 minutes or until hot and slightly thickened.
TOSS pasta with sauce. Garnish with Parmesan cheese.