The whole family will enjoy these delicious apple cranberry muffins for breakfast or Sunday brunch!
INGREDIENTS (for 1 servings):
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup toasted wheat germ
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2/3 cup NESTLE® CARNATION® Evaporated Fat Free Milk
- 1/3 cup Apple Flavor LIBBY'S® JUICY JUICE® 100% Juice
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 large egg
- 1 1/4 cups baking apple, finely chopped
- 3/4 cup dried, sweetened cranberries
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon sugar
PREHEAT oven to 400 degrees F. Grease or paper-line 12-muffin cups.
COMBINE all-purpose flour, whole-wheat flour, granulated sugar, wheat germ, baking powder and cinnamon in medium bowl.
BEAT evaporated milk, Juicy Juice®, vegetable oil and egg in small bowl until blended. Add to flour mixture; stir just until moistened. Fold in apple and cranberries. Spoon batter into prepared muffin cups, filling 3/4 full. Sprinkle with cinnamon-sugar.
BAKE for 14 to 16 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pan on wire rack for 2 minutes. Remove to wire rack to cool slightly. Serve warm.