Easy apple pie with an irresistibly crunchy granola and spice topping.
INGREDIENTS (for 1 servings):
- 1 (9 inch) deep dish unbaked pie shell
- 1 (21 ounce) can apple filling
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, divided
- 1 (14 ounce) can EAGLE BRAND® Sweetened Condensed Milk (NOT evaporated milk)
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon maple flavoring
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup granola, crushed
Place rack in lowest position in oven; preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Spoon apple filling into pie shell. Bake 15 minutes. Meanwhile, melt 1/4 cup butter; beat in EAGLE BRAND®, eggs, flavoring, cinnamon and nutmeg. Pour over apples. Combine sugar and flour; cut in remaining 1/4 cup butter until crumbly. Stir in granola. Sprinkle over pie. Reduce oven temperature to 350 degrees F. Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until set in center. Cool. Serve warm. Refrigerate leftovers.