All the flavors of your favorite autumn desserts are packed into these individual size treats topped with a sprinkling of gingersnap crumbs and butter.
INGREDIENTS (for 8 servings):
- 1 (21 ounce) can apple pie filling
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin
- 1 (14 ounce) can EAGLE BRAND® Sweetened Condensed Milk (NOT evaporated milk)
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup gingersnap crumbs
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Spoon equal portions of apple filling into 8 to 10 lightly greased custard cups. In large bowl, combine pumpkin, EAGLE BRAND®, eggs, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt; mix well. Spoon equal portions over apple filling. Combine crumbs and butter. Sprinkle over pumpkin filling. Place cups on 15x10-inch baking pan.
Bake 10 minutes. Reduce oven temperature to 350 degrees F; bake 15 minutes longer or until set. Cool. Serve warm. Store leftovers covered in refrigerator.