Apple Sticky Buns are perfect for the breakfast table.
INGREDIENTS (for 1 servings):
- 1 (12 ounce) package STOUFFER'S® frozen Harvest Apples, defrosted
- 1 (1 pound) loaf frozen white bread dough, defrosted
- 1 1/2 teaspoons all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup packed dark brown sugar
- 1/3 cup chopped walnuts, lightly toasted
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
COMBINE apples, flour, brown sugar and walnuts together well in medium bowl. Evenly divide mixture between twelve greased muffin cups.
COMBINE sugar and cinnamon in small bowl. Evenly divide bread dough into thirty six pieces; form each piece into a ball. Roll each ball of dough in sugar mixture.
PLACE three dough balls on top of apple mixture in each muffin cup. Cover; let buns rise in warm place until doubled in size.
BAKE in preheated 375 degrees F. oven for 15 to 18 minutes or until golden brown. Immediately invert onto serving platter; replace any apple mixture that may stick to the insides of the cups. Serve warm. Makes 12 servings