Assemble this cobbler in minutes, and fill your kitchen with the sweet aromas of apples and cinnamon as it bakes!
INGREDIENTS (for 9 servings):
- 2 (21 ounce) cans apple pie filling
- 2 eggs
- 1 (14 ounce) can EAGLE BRAND® Sweetened Condensed Milk (NOT evaporated milk)
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup cold butter or margarine
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts
- 1/2 cup oats
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Spread pie filling in buttered 9-inch square baking pan. In bowl, beat eggs, EAGLE BRAND®, melted butter and spices; pour into pan. In small bowl, combine sugar and flour; cut in cold butter until crumbly. Add nuts and oats. Sprinkle over top. Bake 50 minutes or until set. Cool. Serve warm with vanilla ice cream. Store leftovers covered in refrigerator.