This is a great appley cinnamony bread. The directions are for a bread machine, but you can make it by hand if you wish. Try adding chopped nuts too!
INGREDIENTS (for 1 servings):
- 1 (.25 ounce) package active dry yeast
- 2 1/4 cups bread flour
- 3/4 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 tablespoons white sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 pinch ground nutmeg
- 2/3 cup warm applesauce
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- 1/2 cup apple juice
- 1/2 cup shredded fresh apple, room temperature
Place ingredients in the pan of the bread machine in the order recommended by the manufacturer. Select White Bread cycle; press Start.