Orange gelatin is cooked with pineapple and then combined with pureed apricots, cream cheese and whipped topping.
INGREDIENTS (for 1 servings):
- 1 (6 ounce) package orange flavored gelatin mix
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple with juice
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 (4 ounce) jar apricot baby food
Mix orange-flavored gelatin with pineapple in a small saucepan. Cook over low heat until gelatin is completely dissolved. Remove from heat and stir in sugar. Cool completely.
In a medium mixing bowl, using a mixer on medium speed, beat gelatin mixture, baby food, cream cheese and whipped topping. Blend well. Stir in nuts. Spoon into serving bowl, cover, and refrigerate at least four hours.