A sweet & spicy side for the holiday table that's perfect with turkey, pork and Cornish hens.
INGREDIENTS (for 4 servings):
- 1 tablespoon butter or olive oil
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 (5.8 ounce) package NEAR EAST® Roasted Garlic & Olive Oil Couscous mix
- 1/2 cup chopped dried apricots
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/3 cup sliced green onion
In medium saucepan, combine 1-1/4 cups water, butter, ginger, cinnamon and contents of Spice Sack; bring to a boil.
Stir in couscous, apricots, raisins and green onion. Cover; remove from heat. Let stand 5 minutes. Fluff lightly with a fork.