Sweet Apricot Nectar blended with a soy sauce, sesame oil and a hint of cinnamon makes this glazed pork a mouth-watering treat. Serve with honey-drizzled steamed carrots and pumpkin pie from your local grocer's bakery for dessert.
INGREDIENTS (for 4 servings):
- 1 (11.5 fl oz) can Apricot KERNS® from LIBBY'S® All Nectar
- 3/4 cup chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 pound pork tenderloin, cut into 3/4-inch cubes
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 (9 ounce) package BUITONI® refrigerated Fettuccine, cooked according to package directions
COMBINE nectar, broth, soy sauce, lemon juice, sesame oil, cornstarch and cinnamon in small bowl; mix until smooth.
DUST pork with flour. Cook in vegetable oil in medium skillet until browned on all sides. Remove from skillet. Add nectar mixture to skillet, stirring to loosen browned bits. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low; add pork and cook, covered, for 10 minutes or until pork is thoroughly cooked and sauce is thickened. Serve over hot fettuccine.
Please look in your Grocer's Refrigerated Section for Buitoni's Pasta and Sauces