One of the most flavorful pork chops you'll ever eat. Apricot nectar and maple syrup complement the sauce. Pair with steamed white rice, green beans and Kerns® from Libby's® All Nectar.
INGREDIENTS (for 4 servings):
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 4 1/2-inch thick pork chops
- 1/4 cup diced shallots
- 1/2 cup Apricot KERNS® from LIBBY'S® Refrigerated All Nectar
- 1/4 cup sherry wine or dry white wine
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon MAGGI® Instant Chicken Bouillon
- 4 dried apricot halves, thinly sliced (optional)
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped parsley (optional)
MELT butter in large skillet. Add pork; cook, turning once, until no longer pink in center. Transfer to serving plate; keep warm.
ADD shallots to skillet; cook, stirring frequently, until tender. Stir in nectar, sherry, maple syrup and bouillon. Bring to a boil; cook, stirring frequently, until sauce has thickened. Remove from heat; pour sauce over pork. Sprinkle with apricots and parsley.