Here's a delicious new way to serve veggies. These sweet and fruity roasted vegetables are accented with apricot preserves and crushed rosemary leaves. This recipe was developed for McCormick by Southern Living Cooking School.
INGREDIENTS (for 1 servings):
- 6 tablespoons butter or margarine, softened
- 3 tablespoons apricot preserves
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Gourmet Collection® Crushed Rosemary
- 2 pounds carrots, peeled and cut into 2-inch pieces
- 2 pounds parsnips, peeled and cut into 2 inch pieces
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick® Gourmet Collection® Coarse Grind Black Pepper
Process butter, apricot preserves and rosemary in a food processor until smooth, stopping to scrape sides.
Toss together carrots, parsnips, salt, pepper and 3 tablespoons apricot mixture. Place on an aluminum foil-lined 15x10-inch jellyroll pan coated with nonstick cooking spray.
Bake at 425 degrees F for 20 minutes; stir and bake 20 more minutes or until tender. Remove from oven and toss with remaining apricot mixture.