A delicious combination of cheeses highlighted by the sweet and spicy flavor of roasted red pepper. I promise you'll love it! Roll in chopped nuts if you do not prefer parsley.
INGREDIENTS (for 2 servings):
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (8 ounce) package finely shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/3 cup jarred roasted red pepper, drained and chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley
In a medium bowl, mix together the cream cheese, Cheddar cheese, garlic powder, cayenne pepper and Worcestershire sauce. I use a hand mixer. Stir in the roasted red peppers last. Spoon the mixture onto plastic wrap, and cover with another piece of plastic wrap. Shape into a ball, and roll in parsley to coat. Refrigerate until serving.