This chocolate cake will have your mouth watering the moment it pops out of the oven!
INGREDIENTS (for 2 servings):
- 2 cups Hain Pure Foods® Turbinado Sugar
- 3 cups Arrowhead Mills® Unbleached White Flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon Hain Pure Foods® Sea Salt
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 cups water
- 1 cup Hain Pure Foods® Canola Oil
- 2 tablespoons distilled white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
In large bowl, mix sugar, flour, baking soda, salt and cocoa. Add water, oil, vinegar and vanilla. Beat by hand until smooth.
Pour mixture into pan (9 x 13) and bake for 40 minutes, or until toothpick inserted into middle of cake comes out clean.