Three cheeses unite with artichoke hearts and herbs to create miniature quiche-like delights!
INGREDIENTS (for 1 servings):
- 1 (6.5 ounce) jar marinated artichoke hearts, drained, liquid reserved
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and minced
- 8 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup snipped fresh parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon Italian-style seasoning
- 1 dash hot pepper sauce
- 1 dash Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup dry bread crumbs
Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Lightly grease four 1 3/4 inch muffin pans.
Place reserved liquid from marinated artichoke hearts in a medium saucepan. Over medium heat, slowly cook and stir onion and garlic until tender.
In a blender or food processor, mix artichoke hearts, eggs, Cheddar cheese, Swiss cheese, Parmesan cheese, parsley, black pepper, Italian-style seasoning, hot pepper sauce and Worcestershire sauce. Blend until smooth. Stir in the onions, garlic and dry bread crumbs.
Fill the muffin pans approximately 3/4 inch full with the mixture. Bake in the preheated oven 12 to 15 minutes, until firm and lightly browned. Serve warm.