A wonderful, rich appetizer, that is extremely delicious with toasted French Bread.
INGREDIENTS (for 6 servings):
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/8 teaspoon onion salt
- 1 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1/8 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 1/2 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
Combine the mayonnaise, Cheddar cheese, Jack cheese, onion salt, dill weed, lemon pepper and artichoke hearts. Mix well and pour into a 2 quart baking dish.
Bake uncovered for 30 minutes. Serve with toasted French bread or garlic bread.