This savory salad pairs crunchy fresh vegetables like red bell pepper, broccoli, and romaine lettuce with tender mushrooms and artichokes, all topped with an Italian-spiced sour cream dressing.
INGREDIENTS (for 6 servings):
- 1 (.7 ounce) package dry Italian-style salad dressing mix
- 1 cup low fat sour cream
- 4 cups chopped romaine lettuce
- 1 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1 cup chopped broccoli
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/4 cup diced onion
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
In a small bowl, whisk together the sour cream and Italian dressing mix.
In a large bowl, toss together the lettuce, red pepper, broccoli, mushrooms, onion and artichoke hearts. Top with dressing and toss until evenly coated. Refrigerate until ready to serve.