Artichoke hearts, with tomato, olives, onion, and basil, is a great new twist on 'salsa'.
INGREDIENTS (for 5 servings):
- 1 (6.5 ounce) jar marinated artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 3 roma (plum) tomatoes, chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup chopped black olives
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- salt and pepper to taste
In a medium bowl, mix together the artichoke hearts, tomatoes, onion, olives, garlic, salt, and pepper. Serve chilled, or at room temperature, with tortilla chips.
Homemade Salsa Secrets