Family and friends may find this made-in-minutes medley the best pasta dish you've ever fixed!
INGREDIENTS (for 6 servings):
- 3 1/2 cups water
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- 2 (4.6 ounce) packages garlic and olive oil vermicelli mix
- 1 (16 ounce) can artichoke hearts, undrained and quartered
- 2 (6 ounce) cans tuna, drained and flaked
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen peas
- 1 tablespoon olive or vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon cider or red wine vinegar
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
In a saucepan, bring water and butter to a boil. Stir in vermicelli with contents of seasoning packets, artichokes, tuna, peas, oil, vinegar and garlic. Return to a boil; cook, uncovered, for 8-10 minutes or until vermicelli is tender. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
© 2002 Reiman Media Group, Inc.