Freshly squeezed citrus juices and olive oil create a deliciously light salad dressing for this simple green salad made with arugula, pear, and red bell pepper.
INGREDIENTS (for 4 servings):
- 1/3 cup freshly squeezed grapefruit juice
- 1/3 cup freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- salt to taste
- 6 ounces arugula - rinsed, dried and torn
- 1 pear, cored and sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
In a jar with a tight fitting lid, combine grapefruit juice, orange juice, olive oil, and salt. Shake vigorously.
In a salad bowl, combine arugula, pear, and red pepper. Drizzle dressing over salad, and toss to coat. Serve immediately.