Curry powder, Asian chile pepper, and ginger give this tuna salad a tantalizing kick! Serve as you would any other tuna salad, on sandwiches, salad greens, crackers, etc.
INGREDIENTS (for 3 servings):
- 1 (6 ounce) can solid white tuna packed in water, drained
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger root
- 1/2 teaspoon diced green chile pepper
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 1/4 teaspoon curry powder (optional)
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
With a fork, flake tuna into a small bowl. Mix in ginger, pepper, chopped onion, curry powder, mayonnaise, and lemon juice.