Yogurt, Parmesan cheese and mustard. Unlikely companions you 'd think, but they produce a quite remarkable dressing. Perfect for spooning on asparagus, tomatoes and sliced green onions.
INGREDIENTS (for 4 servings):
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen cut asparagus, thawed
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced green onion
- 3 tablespoons nonfat plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 10 leaves lettuce
Thaw frozen asparagus and drain well. In a medium bowl, combine the asparagus, tomatoes, onions and set aside.
In a small bowl, whisk together the yogurt, cheese and mustard. Add to the vegetable mixture and toss until well coated. To serve, line salad plates with romaine lettuce leaves and spoon salad on top.