Classic Greek ingredients like yogurt, lemon and oregano create a simple marinade that keeps grilled chicken moist and delicious.
INGREDIENTS (for 4 servings):
- 1 cup plain low-fat yogurt
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- 12 ounces boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 medium red bell pepper, chopped into 1-inch pieces
- 1 medium zucchini, sliced into 1/4-inch pieces
- 1 large red onion, cut into wedges
- 1 (10 ounce) package NEAR EAST® Original Plain Couscous
- 1/2 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley (optional)
In small bowl, combine yogurt, lemon juice, garlic and oregano. Thread chicken, red pepper, zucchini and red onion alternately onto 4 skewers; baste once with yogurt mixture. Discard yogurt mixture.
Grill or broil kabobs 4 to 5 inches from heat 3 to 5 minutes. Turn kabobs and grill an additional 3 to 5 minutes, or until chicken is no longer pink inside.
Meanwhile, prepare couscous according to package directions. Stir in feta and parsley, if desired. Serve kabobs over bed of couscous.