A very healthy version of the standard tuna salad. Broccoli, cauliflower, onion and celery combine with tuna and fat-free mayo for the perfect tuna salad. Best tuna salad you've ever tasted!
INGREDIENTS (for 4 servings):
- 2 (6 ounce) cans tuna, drained
- 1/2 head broccoli, finely chopped
- 1/2 head cauliflower, finely chopped
- 1/2 red onion, finely chopped
- 2 stalks celery, finely chopped
- 1 cup fat-free mayonnaise, or to taste
- 4 pita bread rounds
In a large bowl, toss together the tuna, broccoli, cauliflower, onion and celery. Stir in mayonnaise until the salad reaches your desired consistency. Serve on pita bread.