Simple, simple, simple! This frozen hashbrown and canned soup recipe is the perfect side dish because it takes almost no preparation time, leaving your hands free for the main dish!
INGREDIENTS (for 1 servings):
- 1 (2 pound) package frozen hash browns
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of potato soup
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of celery soup
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 1 small finely diced onion
- 1 green bell pepper, minced
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
Preheat oven to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C). Grease a 9x13 inch baking pan.
Spread frozen hash browns into the bottom of the prepared pan. Mix together potato soup, celery soup, onion, green bell pepper and sour cream; pour the mixture over the potatoes.
Bake in the preheated 300 degrees F (150 degrees C) oven for 60 minutes. Remove the pan from the oven, sprinkle with cheese, and bake another 30 minutes or until the cheese melts.