Instant vanilla pudding mix is combined with condensed milk, sour cream and, of course, bananas, and layered with vanilla wafer cookies in this banana pudding.
INGREDIENTS (for 1 servings):
- 2 (3.4 ounce) packages instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 cup milk
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 6 bananas, sliced
- 1/2 (12 ounce) package vanilla wafers
In a medium bowl, combine pudding mix and milk and stir until mix is dissolved. Refrigerate 15 minutes, until partially set.
Stir condensed milk into pudding mixture until smooth. Fold in sour cream and whipped topping. Fold in bananas.
Make a single layer of vanilla wafers in the bottom of a 9x13 inch dish. Spread pudding evenly over wafers. Crush remaining wafers and sprinkle on top. Refrigerate until serving.