A smooth blend of cheeses, olives, and green onions results in a delicious cheese ball rolled in nuts!
INGREDIENTS (for 1 servings):
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 3 ounces blue cheese
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 cup finely chopped black olives
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped green onions
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 2 dashes Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
In a large bowl, mix the cream cheese, Cheddar cheese, blue cheese, butter, olives, green onions, garlic salt, and Worcestershire sauce. Cover, and refrigerate 30 minutes, until firm.
Form the mixture into 2 balls, and roll in the walnuts to coat.