Crisp romaine lettuce, kernels of tender corn, avocado slices, and cherry tomatoes are dressed with Caesar salad dressing, and sprinkled with pine nuts. Enjoy!
INGREDIENTS (for 6 servings):
- 1 (10 ounce) package chopped romaine lettuce
- 1 cup bottled Caesar salad dressing
- 1 (15.25 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 avocados - peeled, pitted and diced
- 8 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup pine nuts
In a large bowl, mix the lettuce, corn, avocado, and tomatoes. Drizzle with dressing and sprinkle with pine nuts. Toss and serve.