Chicken is marinated in a tropical blend of citrus, rum and spice before being grilled to crispy golden perfection. Try this recipe at your next cook-out.
INGREDIENTS (for 6 servings):
- 1/2 cup BACARDI® O Flavored Rum
- 2 cups Minute Maid® Orange Juice
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 oranges, zested
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh mint
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 chicken, cut into pieces
Combine BACARDI® O, Minute Maid orange juice, soy sauce, orange zest, mint, cilantro, garlic and curry in a shallow baking dish.
Add chicken pieces, turning to coat.
Grill chicken over medium-hot fire, basting with marinade during the first 10 minutes of cooking, until cooked thoroughly.
Goes well with theBACARDI® Mixers Blue Hawaiian.