A different twist to traditional pizza. Use your favorite BBQ sauce to create this tasty meal!
INGREDIENTS (for 4 servings):
- 1 (12 inch) pre-baked pizza crust
- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce
- 1/2 cup diced grilled chicken
- 1/4 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C).
Place pizza crust on cookie sheet. Spread with barbecue sauce. Scatter chicken over top. Sprinkle evenly with red pepper, green pepper and onion. Cover with cheese.
Bake in preheated oven for 10 to 12 minutes, or until cheese is melted.