Give your eggs a little bit of a kick by adding barbeque sauce!
INGREDIENTS (for 2 servings):
- 4 eggs
- 2 1/2 tablespoons barbecue sauce
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried dill
- 1 1/2 teaspoons mustard powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
In a medium bowl, whisk together the eggs, barbeque sauce, milk, dill, mustard powder and garlic.
Melt butter or margarine in a large skillet over medium heat. Pour in the egg mixture, and cook stirring frequently until eggs are scrambled and cooked through. Remove from heat, and sprinkle cheese over the top. Let stand for a minute to melt cheese, then serve immediately.