I created this punch recipe when I went looking for a punch recipe for my Baby Shower. I really wanted blue punch because I was having a boy this time. The ice cream melts somewhat and turns the punch a beautiful baby blue color leaving frothy blue and wh
INGREDIENTS (for 2 servings):
- 1 (0.13 ounce) package blue, berry flavored unsweetened drink mix
- 1 (2 liter) bottle lemon-lime flavored carbonated beverage
- 1 (64 fluid ounce) bottle white cranberry juice
- 8 scoops vanilla ice cream
- 1 cup white sugar, or to taste
In a large punch bowl, stir together the drink mix, lemon-lime soda, and white cranberry juice. Taste, and stir in sugar to your liking. (I like to add the whole cup.) Float scoops of ice cream on the top. The ice cream melts somewhat and turns the punch a beautiful baby blue color with frothy white clouds floating on the top.