Everyone loves this mild dip. Chopped dried beef adds flavor and texture. Serve with plain bagels cut into bite size pieces.
INGREDIENTS (for 4 servings):
- 1 (16 ounce) container sour cream
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons monosodium glutamate (MSG)
- 2 tablespoons dried dill weed
- 2 tablespoons dried parsley
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 (2 ounce) packages dried beef, chopped
In a medium bowl, mix the sour cream, mayonnaise, monosodium glutamate (MSG), dill, parsley, onion and dried beef. Refrigerate 1 hour, or until thickened and chilled.