Want to wow everyone at the bar-b-que? Then this is the recipe. This is one of my most requested recipes!
INGREDIENTS (for 6 servings):
- 1 (28 ounce) can baked beans with pork
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1 medium bell pepper, diced
- 4 links spicy pork sausage, cut into chunks
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 4 tablespoons vinegar
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- salt to taste
- 1 dash cayenne pepper (optional)
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
In a Dutch oven, combine the baked beans, onion, bell pepper, and sausage. Season with chili powder, Worcestershire sauce, vinegar, brown sugar, ketchup, garlic powder and salt. Add a dash of cayenne if desired.
Cover and bake for one hour in the preheated oven.