A combination of green onion, tomato, black pepper, and eggs are rolled into flour tortillas.
INGREDIENTS (for 6 servings):
- 2 (11 ounce) packages STOUFFER'S® frozen Creamed Chipped Beef, defrosted
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup milk
- 6 eggs, lightly beaten
- 3/4 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 3 tablespoons chopped green onion
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce (optional)
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine
- 1/4 cup fresh chopped tomato
- 6 (8 inch) flour tortillas
COMBINE 1 1/2 packages Creamed Chipped Beef, sour cream and milk in medium bowl. Spread 1/3 cup Sauce in greased 9 x 13-inch baking dish.
COMBINE eggs, 1/3 cup cheese, 1 tablespoon onion, water, salt, hot pepper sauce and black pepper in medium bowl. Melt butter in medium skillet. Add egg mixture; cook, stirring frequently, until eggs are scrambled and set. Fold in remaining Creamed Chipped Beef.
DIVIDE egg mixture evenly onto 6 tortillas; fold into burritos. Place burritos seam-side down on sauce in baking dish. Top with remaining sauce, remaining cheese, remaining green onion and tomato.
BAKE in preheated 375 degrees F. oven for 15 to 20 minutes or until heated through and cheese is melted.