Chicken strips baked with creamy soups, broth, stuffing and cheese. This is a delicious 'casserole' that is very filling. I hope that everyone enjoys it as much as my husband and I do.
INGREDIENTS (for 8 servings):
- 2 pounds skinless, boneless chicken breast halves - boiled and cut into strips
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of celery soup
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup chicken broth, divided
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 (6 ounce) package instant stuffing mix
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
Layer chicken strips in the bottom of a 9x13 inch baking dish. In a medium bowl, mix together cream of celery soup, cream of chicken soup and 1/2 cup chicken broth; pour mixture over chicken.
Sprinkle chicken with cheese, then combine stuffing mix and seasoning packet with remaining 1/2 cup chicken broth, mix together and place mixture on top of chicken.
Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 45 minutes.