A great dish of kielbasa and potatoes in a tasty Italian tomato sauce.
INGREDIENTS (for 8 servings):
- 3 pounds potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 2 pounds kielbasa sausage, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 (28 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 teaspoon dried basil leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- salt and pepper to taste
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). In a 9x13 inch baking dish, combine potatoes and kielbasa. Pour tomato sauce evenly over top. Sprinkle with basil, garlic powder, salt and pepper.
Bake in preheated oven for 2 hours, or until potatoes are tender.