Macaroni and cheese are baked with tomato sauce and pepperoni.
INGREDIENTS (for 8 servings):
- 3 cups uncooked elbow macaroni
- 2 (8 ounce) cans tomato sauce
- 2 (6 ounce) cans tomato paste
- 1/2 pound shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 pound shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 25 slices pepperoni sausage
- salt and pepper to taste
- onion powder to taste
- garlic powder to taste
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add macaroni and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain.
In a 9x13 inch baking dish combine cooked macaroni, tomato sauce, tomato paste, cheeses, pepperoni, salt, pepper, onion powder and garlic powder.
Bake in preheated oven for 45 minutes.