This hearty, flavorful dish will please everyone in your family. Serve it with a big salad and delicious garlic bread!
INGREDIENTS (for 4 servings):
- 1 (9 ounce) package BUITONI® refrigerated Four Cheese Ravioli or Roasted Chicken & Garlic Ravioli
- 1 (10 ounce) package BUITONI® refrigerated Mushroom Alfredo Sauce
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 large onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon bread crumbs
PREHEAT oven to 400 degrees F. Grease an 8-inch baking dish.
COOK, rinse and drain ravioli according to package directions. Keep warm.
HEAT olive oil in large, nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add onion.
COOK, stirring occasionally, for 3 to 4 minutes or until golden. Add sauce.
COOK, stirring occasionally, for 1 minute. Stir in pasta. Pour into prepared baking dish. Sprinkle cheese and breadcrumbs over pasta mixture; cover.
BAKE for 20 minutes. Uncover; bake for additional 5 minutes or until golden brown.
Please look in your Grocer's Refrigerated Section for Buitoni's Pasta and Sauces